- Fixed ReforgeOut drop-downs not functioning.
- Advanced Profile Execute will now Execute if there's nothing else available.
- When playing with the Ability Calculator, you may now opt to use a custom set of stats instead of those loaded from the current character.
- Fixed an issue with Colossus Smash being applied much too often to Melee Attacks due to an error in search programming logic.
- Fixed an issue with Enrage Uptime being applied not often enough to Melee Attacks due to inconsistencies in search programming logic. The solution to this was to slice Melee by at least every GCD, instead of on buff or CS application, and resulted in an increase in calculation time.
- Fixed Blood Fury application for its 4th and 5th entry slots. Also, it should indicate its correct 120s cooldown.
- The Bloodsurge Slam damage modifiers Bloodsurge and War Academy are now additive with respect to each other, instead of multiplicative.
- Proc of Gurthalak should be 2%, not 1.8%. It's currently set to 2.7 ppm for a single mind flay tick (equivalent to 1.8% chance to proc all 9 ticks). This setting should be set to 3 ppm for a single mind flay tick (equivalent to 2% chance to proc all 9 ticks).
- Off-Handing Gurthalak should allow procs from Bloodthirst and Heroic Leap as well as melee swings. If two different versions are dual wielded, then each spell will have an equal chance to proc from Bloodthirst and Heroic Leap. Weapon based attacks such as swinging or raging blow or slam, etc should have one chance to proc from the appropriate hand. Removed chance to proc from Deep Wounds. These changes simultaneously apply to No'Kaled and Souldrinker for now until further notice.
- Fixed weapon Damage Range of Ataraxis, Cudgel of the Warmaster and Experimental Specimen Slicer.
- Fixed an where melee damage was looping with TG rotations.
- Shout is no longer used when a manual Colossus Smash is up unless nothing else is available.
- Fixed an issue where certain trinket combinations resulted in invalid melee timestamps causing overall error.
- Fixed Raid Finder Tier not contributing to set bonus.
- Fixed an issue where some rotation options said "TGT11" for example but should have said "TGT12" with regards to the Shout priority.
- Fixed an issue where Execute rotation Maintenance Off-BT list is missing the 'Custom' option.
- Fixed a display bug for Pre-Combat Mastery Death Wish Boost.
- Melee Direct Damage procs that crit such as Bone Link Fetish can now proc Flurry at the correct rate.
- Fiery Attack and Weapon Enchants no longer produce Deep Wounds.
- Axe of the Tauren Chieften had the incorrect Hit Rating in the Off-Hand slot.
- Corrected ranged weapon names.
- Removed inexistant items.
- Corrected certain origin colors in the Item Lookup.
- Fixed an issue where Armory Lookup was placing character level in the wrong cell.
- Fixed an issue where Calculated Flurry Uptime was reverting to its error-saving value of 80% when no Melee Direct Damage Procs were active.
- Fixed Mastery Trinkets not working properly.
- Fixed Horde UI coloring
- Customizable Non-CS Off-BT (RB, Slam, Shout) priority list for >20% phase
- 3 new customizable Execute Rotations: Alternating, Maintain, or Advanced
- Customizable Non-CS free Off-BT (RB, Slam, Shout, Exe) priority list for 'Maintain' Execute Rotation
- Advanced Execute Rotation features the CS-(Exe x4) combination with appropriate rage saving techniques to be able to afford the CS combo, which are also customizable.
- Revamped Ability Distribution chart - Now doesn't take up half the screen. You can scroll through times. Shows every GCD probability distribution of selected times. Chart style is now Stacked Bar with easy to read data labels for GCDs. Shows also cooldown timings for easy line-ups.
- Revamped Ability calculator - You can now compare a few abilities side by side and analyze ability chains. Removed and useless stuff.
- Added Inner Rage functionality
- Improved and moved the Character Sheet information.
- Moved distance from rating caps functionality into the Character Sheet.
- All new 4.3 Items
- Tier 13 and PvP Set Bonuses
- Fury Specialization Damage Modifier removed
- Attack Power buff now 20%
- Spell Damage modifier debuff is now 8% down from 13%.
- Unholy Frenzy now counts as an Enraged effect and will allow the use of Raging Blow if other sources are not available.
- Direct Damage procs such as Avalanche can now generate appropriate MH/OH Deep Wounds charges.
- Melee Direct Damage procs that crit such as Bone Link Fetish can now proc Flurry.
- Damage Proc system got an overhaul. Can now differentiate between damage type, crit type, crit chance, avoidance, damage scaling, proc type, proc chance.
- Improved and moved the Character Sheet information.
- Calculation is now noticeably faster, and the sheet can now be recovered from sheet-wide errors by performing an errorless calculation
- Changed Recommended Calculation Settings: Iterations 25, Maximum Change 0.00005
- Moved Maximum / Average / Minimum ability damage to the Recount.
- Removed Rage graph (This was taking up space and calculation speed, and was cool to look at but didn't really help with anything)
- Removed Talent Lookup from the Battle.net character lookup and moved the talents away from the main UI (everyone's cookie cutter anyways)
- Blood Elf Arcane Torrent (rage gain) is now available and is essentially used on cooldown.
- DPS Metric storage and percentage change has been added.
- Character Talent and Glyph lookup is now available with everything else.
- Added option to activate pre-combat Mastery Rating when using a trinket without a cooldown or internal cooldown via items such as [Moonwell Chalice] or [Mark of Khardros] to enhance a Death Wish used before combat starts.
- Base stats according to level and race have been properly set.
- Added Heroic Strike's base damage of 8.
- Fixed the missing Strength on Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond.
- Prevented Enrage from proccing when Death Wish is up.
- Death Wish now uses the Mastery at the time of use throughout the entire Death Wish.
- Corrections to Fiery Attack Damage including proccing from both Raging Blow hits.
- Made the speed of Character Lookup and its real-time calculation a bit faster.
- Fixed Custom Even Matrix automation in "Down" entries for Trinket1.
- NeckMenu now works.
- Fixed Trinket sockets.
- Fixed an issue with sorting the Neck slot in the Lookup Page.
- Fixed an issue with Neck item slot scoring.
- Fixed numerous item errors.
- Fixed problems with PvP items by adding season tags to names.
- Moved the Strength on [Volatile Alchemist Stone] into a proc so that the Mastery could be reforged.
- Enrage calculation has changed: it is now quantized and estimates the chance for it to be up on a specific GCD given past GCD and melee events.
- Armory Lookup for US, EU, KR, and TW battle.net characters.
- Specific Armory Lookup changes have specific maximum iteration values to reduce overall Armory Lookup and calculation time.
- Optimal reforging is now included in item scores and displayed in the item list.
- Total reforging display is now more like the one on battle.net.
- Added option to utilize Heroic Leap damage at start of fight, or at the start and continually on Colossus Smashes throughout the fight.
- Moved popular gems to the top of the dropdown list.
- Added the target type "Dummy" which disallows the use of Execute.
- Replaced Trinket Uptime indicator on the Equipment panel.
- 2T12 and TG setup's RB and Shout positions looped and did not converge due to erratic Enrage Uptime values during calculation.
- Rage per damage taken was giving about twice as much as it should.
- Off-Hand Dodge values was incorrectly referring to the Expertise value in the Main-Hand.
- Leatherworking was missing, and its wrist enchant value was incorrect.
- 30% Bleed Debuff was not always on when "Full Debuff" is selected.
- +549 STR/AGI and +5% All Stats buffs between "None", "Self-Buffed", "Custom", and "Full Buffs" buff settings were sometimes incorrect.
- Skinning and Mining didn't give their bonus Crit Rating and Stamina, respectively.
- Inscription was missing its appropriate shoulder enhancement.
- Gem bonuses for trinkets gave an error.
- License to Slay was spelled incorrectly.
- Ring of Rivalry had Mastery instead of Expertise.
- Dargonax's Signet had Red socket instead of Yellow in Ring1Lookup.
- Fireheart Necklace had the incorrect name.
- Archanaflame Treads had the incorrect name.
- Dragon Bone Warhelm (normal) had 281 STR instead of 259.
- Harbinger's Breastplate was spelled incorrectly.
- Burned Gatherings needed a (H) tag.
- Breastplate of Shifting Visions was spelled incorrectly.
- Voodoo Hunting Bow was missing 69 Hit Rating and 66 Expertise Rating.
- Anomuran Helm was missing stats.
- Vessel of Acceleration had the wrong value for its Crit Rating stack.